Monday, November 2, 2009

Control...

Well....after *carefully* reading the nutrition label on my favorite snack food (as of late), peanuts have a few more carbs than I thought...and I've been eating them by the quarter cup.  Just enough to push me up, it seems.

Now realizing that, I'm getting ready to check my post-prandial on what may be my best control day yet, in terms of variance and overall levels.  Which is to say, I've been averaging 140, but that's because I split between 100 and 180.  Make no mistake - it beats heck out of 300+, but that's still not ideal from a control standpoint.

So...175 post-prandial.  Not too bad, within guidelines and < 50 points higher than my pre-prandial (which was 157).  Which should put me in the neighborhood of 140 for bedtime, which is about right.

And I need to read the nutrition labels on my snacks a little better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment